THU 23 DEC 2021
WETHERBY & KIRK DEIGHTON
ORDER BY 2 PM THURS 23RD DEC
WE'LL DELIVER 3 - 8 PM THURS 23RD DEC
FRESH BEER DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!
We’re offering a free Christmas delivery service to residents of Wetherby and Kirk Deighton! Simply order and pay online by 2 pm on Thursday 23 Dec (minimum order £24) and we’ll deliver fresh beer direct to your door between 3 pm and 8 pm on the 23rd! Just be sure to enter a qualifying postcode and select ‘free delivery’ at the checkout .
... OR 'Click and Collect'
Our ‘click and collect‘ service will continue to operate as normal during taproom and bottle shop opening hours (minimum order £10). You can still select this option when placing your order online.
WETHERBY & KIRK DEIGHTON POSTCODES
LS22 4 . LS22 5 . LS22 6 . ls22 7
The map below shows our coverage area. This includes most properties within Wetherby and Kirk Deighton. We can now also deliver to Boston Spa, Linton, Collingham and Bramham.
If you would like to receive a delivery and your home is just outside the map area please contact us and let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you wherever possible!
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Please visit our ‘click and collect‘ page
- Add items to your basket (minimum £24)
- Click on ‘Calculate shipping’
- Enter your postcode
- Choose ‘Local delivery (free)’ as the shipping option *
- Proceed to the checkout to pay for your order
- Check your email for the order confirmation
* Please note the ‘free delivery’ option will not appear as an option until the minimum order value has been reached and a valid postcode has been entered.
Terms & CONDITIONS
- Minimum order value is £24
- Free delivery is only to the postcodes listed above
- Orders must be placed online by 2 pm Thu 23 Dec
- Deliveries will take place from 3 pm Thu 23 Dec
- Orders received after the cut-off will not be delivered Thu 23
- Orders must be paid for in full by debit/credit card
- Over 18’s only – delivery recipient may need to show ID
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- Order will be refunded in full in the event of non-delivery
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can order any of the items on our click and collect page for delivery (stock levels are updated in real time). We update our ‘draught beer’ availability every Monday. Fresh beer tastes better (and we don’t keep enormous stocks) so early ordering is advisable!
Between 3 pm and 8 pm on Thu 23 Dec
You will need to place an order by 2 pm on Thu 23 Dec.
Yes, absolutely. Providing you are over 18 and the person you are ordering for is over 18 you can place an order on their behalf. This will be a useful option if you have family or friends who are unable to place an order themselves. Simply enter their name and address in the checkout instead of your own (you can still enter your own email address for the order receipt and confirmation). The delivery address does not need to match that on your credit or debit card. Proof of age may be required on delivery.
Unfortunately not. Payment must be made in advance in full. We accept all major debit and credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and payment by PayPal.
The free delivery option will only appear when you have over £24 of goods in your basket, you have clicked on ‘calculate shipping’ and have entered a valid / qualifying postcode. If you are experiencing any issues, please contact us.
We will endeavour to deliver your beer within the stated time frame. Unfortunately we’re not able to offer a specific time. If for any reason we are unable to make your delivery we will attempt to contact you by phone. If we’re still unable to deliver, you may opt to collect from the brewery or alternatively we can refund your order in full (please note it may take up to 10 days for the.credit to appear in your account).
Your beer will be delivered by one of the Wetherby Brew Co team, most likely in the Wetherby Brew Co pickup truck.
We’re initially just covering a small area however, we hope to deliver further afield in the near future. Please follow us on facebook (or re-visit this page) for updates.
Until Thu 23 Dec.